The purplish red brilliance of the prong set ruby is enhanced by sparkling diamonds that embellish the bale. Showcasing a undying design, this spherical ruby pendant in 14k white gold is modest yet captivating.
- Gemstone Treatment – Gemstones are incessantly treated in several how you can give a boost to their appearance.
- Some Gemstone Treatments Frequently Done:
- Heat treatment – Amethyst, tanzanite, tourmaline, citrine, topaz, aquamarine, ruby and sapphire gemstones are Warmth treated for enhanced clarity and brightness.
- Oiling – Oil is rubbed onto the outside of emeralds and rubies to scale back the visibility of fractures and give a boost to brilliance.
- Diffusion – Chemicals are infused into sapphires for accentuating or converting their color.
- Dyeing – Black onyx gemstones are treated with coloring agents to improve, intensify or give a boost to uniformity of color.
- HPHT and Irradiation – Blue diamonds are irradiated to improve optical properties followed by HPHT to make desired color alterations.
- Diamonds – All our white diamonds are non treated.
Diamond Information :
- Diamond Color – G
- Clarity – VS
- Shape – Round
- Creation Method – Natural
- Treatment Method – Now not-Treated
- Total Diamond Weight – 0.02 Carats
Free Certificate of Authenticity.
Crafted By Professionals
18 inch 14K White Gold Chain Shipped Free With Pendant
Rubies are Warmth treated for enhanced brilliance and lustre.
Simple Returns – In the event you aren’t one hundred% glad along with your purchase, you’ll go back it for a whole refund or exchange it inside 30 days of the shipping date. Returns, together with free gifts, will have to be unworn and within the state that you just received them.