Exhibiting a complicated and sumptuous look, the bezel set spherical tanzanite is surrounded by a halo of pave set diamonds in a putting contrast. At the rim of this blue-violet tanzanite halo pendant is intricate milgrain work for a glamorous edge. This surprising 14k white gold pendant, with scrollwork detailing At the sides, seems to be floating At the cable chain.
- Gemstone Treatment – Gemstones are regularly treated in several how one can give a boost to their appearance.
- Some Gemstone Treatments On a regular basis Done:
- Heat treatment – Amethyst, tanzanite, tourmaline, citrine, topaz, aquamarine, ruby and sapphire gemstones are Warmth treated for enhanced clarity and brightness.
- Oiling – Oil is rubbed onto the outside of emeralds and rubies to scale back the visibility of fractures and give a boost to brilliance.
- Diffusion – Chemicals are infused into sapphires for accentuating or changing their color.
- Dyeing – Black onyx gemstones are treated with coloring agents to make stronger, intensify or give a boost to uniformity of color.
- HPHT and Irradiation – Blue diamonds are irradiated to make stronger optical properties followed by HPHT to make desired color alterations.
- Diamonds – All our white diamonds are non treated.
Diamond Information :
- Diamond Color – H
- Clarity – SI2
- Shape – Round
- Creation Method – Natural
- Treatment Method – No longer-Treated
- Total Diamond Weight – 0.16 Carats
Free Certificate of Authenticity.
Crafted By Experts
18 inch 14K White Gold Chain Shipped Free With Pendant
Tanzanites are Warmth treated for enhanced brilliance and lustre.
Simple Returns – In case you don’t seem to be one hundred% glad together with your purchase, you’ll go back it for an entire refund or exchange it inside 30 days of the shipping date. Returns, including free gifts, will have to be unworn and within the state that you simply received them.