For a pattern that by no means rests, this iconic ring is designed in platinum and lines classic halo taste. The middle gem is a claw set colourful spherical amethyst that flickers with added brilliance of diamond halo. With cathedral mounting, this amethyst and diamond halo ring makes a really perfect companion for any wedding band.
- Gemstone Treatment – Gemstones are steadily treated in numerous how you can reinforce their look.
- Some Gemstone Therapies On a regular basis Done:
- Heat treatment – Amethyst, tanzanite, tourmaline, citrine, topaz, aquamarine, ruby and sapphire gemstones are Warmth treated for enhanced clarity and brightness.
- Oiling – Oil is rubbed onto the skin of emeralds and rubies to cut back the visibility of fractures and reinforce brilliance.
- Diffusion – Chemical compounds are infused into sapphires for accentuating or converting their colour.
- Dyeing – Black onyx gemstones are treated with coloring retailers to give a boost to, accentuate or reinforce uniformity of colour.
- HPHT and Irradiation – Blue diamonds are irradiated to give a boost to optical houses followed by means of HPHT to make desired colour adjustments.
- Diamonds – All our white diamonds are non treated.
6mm Claw Amethyst and Diamond Halo Cathedral Ring in Platinum
Approximate Carat Total Weight 0.91 ct
Amethyst are Warmth treated for enhanced brilliance and lustre.
Free Certificate of Authenticity and 30-Days Simple Returns.